Wednesday, January 28, 2015

No longer gonna be your DUFF

You are probably wondering what a DUFF is...well it is Designated Ugly Fat Friend. You can't deny that you have one of these, everyone does. You might not want to admit it, but we all do. Someone who makes us feel better about ourselves when we are around them. I am pretty sure that I am at least 2 friends DUFF.

Well I am tired of being the DUFF.  I have decided its time for a life change and not a diet. Diets don't last. So that means no more late night pizzas, no more Pepsi, and no more sugar. I am just so tired of looking at myself and feeling ashamed. I am tired of being over 220 lbs, its depressing. I am ready to say goodbye to my large belly and size "G" boobs and HUGE ASS. oh and double chin can't forget that.


Today is the first day of this life change, it is most likely going to involve some Tylenol. And it is going to be hard because there are 3 2litters of Pepsi, and left over pizza in the fridge. I know what your thinking, who makes a life change in the middle of the week, with no healthy food in the house. THIS GIRL. Thats me, unprepared but ready for a change.

Thank Goodness I have a supportive husband who is going to make the change too, after of course he finishes the pizza and pop in the fridge. LOL

So I will keep you updated on my progress and post a picture once a week. Wish me luck.


3 loving remarks:

Allison @ Allie Browns Layouts said...

You can do it! I know you can!

Here's some tips that I've used. You can take them or leave them as each person is different.

Be strict with yourself, except allow yourself three cheat meals, or one cheat day a week. I personally prefer the one cheat day, because once I eat crappy, I've lost all sense of control the rest of the day. And that way too you can have your soda and drink it too. ;)

That way too you'll have something to look forward to, something to reward yourself, something to party over. :)

I'm excited to see your progress!

Verabella Design said...

Sara,

Both Amber and I are committed with you and Rob!

The key now is not to put ourselves down but lift ourselves up.

I believe in your success and when we find recipes, healthy of course, we can share them!

Love your bro, Michael

Unknown said...

Go Sara! You can do this. If Darrin and I can quit smoking after 20+ years, you can get down to a healthy weight and find a happier you. Love you so much.