Sunday, January 24, 2010

My New Inspiration

So we all know that I started the Biggest Loser Contest again. And once again I was having a hard time finding the inspiration. Well Allison just made it a little easier. She said that if I could lose the weight that I want to she would come and visit in July. So I need to lose the amount I want by June. So here goes I am starting now to reach my goal. My goal ?? here I go. I am not going to say the amount I want to lose I want everyone to be surprised.


Oh Yeah By the Way......


I HAVE A SECRET.......shhhh

I can't tell you yet....but you can guess all you want.

2 loving remarks:

Allison @ Allie Browns Layouts said...

Oh yeah baby! I can't wait! You'll do great!

And speaking of secrets, I know yours! Heeheehee...neener neener neener.

Laura said...

ARE YOU PREGNANT?