Monday, January 04, 2010

My Diet Update

Okay, So I know that I said lets start the 1st of the month. Well I wasn't expecting to go to Robs parents house for the weekend. I put off starting my diet until today.

Well this morning I woke up and weighed myself and I am at 184. I know, what the HELL happened. I was at 160 something in July. Believe me, I am extremely upset with what I allowed to happen after all the time and effort I put in to loosing all of my weight from before.



So anyway I will quit complaining and I will say today started off good.

This morning I woke up and had a light breakfast which equaled 200 calories. For Lunch I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Then for Dinner we had Bagel Sandwiches. So with a total of somewhere around 800-900 calories today, and a half an hour of Pilate's. I think I am off to a good start. I will do better tomorrow.



I am thinking of doing my Pilate's twice a day. Once in the morning and once before I go to bed.

If you have any Ideas let me know.

Also I will post a Beginning picture as soon as I can. I tried to take on this morning but once again the battery was dead. (Stupid Camera)

3 loving remarks:

Jill Petersen said...

Keep at it! It will so be worth it! Allison is right, you lost a lot really fast. I am hungry just looking at your diet! I am really focusing on eating healthy too. I have a TERRIBLE diet!

Jamie said...

my only suggestion is cut the carbs--don't eat any cereal or grain product that isn't whole grain. It'll make you fuller because you're getting more fiber and nutrients.

The Lyon Den said...

Hi Sara, Christa here. Make sure that you are eating plenty of healthy foods. Lots of fruits a veggies. Whole grains are excellent as well. Also try eating every 2 to 3 hrs. Have snacks in between your meals like cottage cheese and fruit or a protein shake, protein bar. Your body needs food in order for it to loose weight. Don't starve yourself you'll never get anywhere. Also drink at least 10 glasses of water a day. Good luck!