Thursday, September 13, 2012

Wow! A whole Year since my last post! Crazy

Boy I guess life gets pretty busy when you have four kids. I don't even know where to start. I guess I would start at the fact that we no longer live in Michigan. Rob got a new job with Menards, a hardware store located in many states in the midwest. With this new job we moved to Illinois. Funny thing about this move is that we live in Illinois, Rob works in Wisconsin, and we got to church in Iowa. We live in the Tri-State area. It nice here, so beautiful, and the mississippi river is so awesome. The kids have started school and have been going for a month now. Raef and Brady are enjoying football season. So far they have won their first games. Kaylee has started Gymnastics and loves it. She has only gone to one class so far, but she talks about it like she has done it forever.Brady was baptised on mine and Rob's anniversary. It was so special. Cooper went to Nursery for the first time on Sunday. It was the first time church wasn't crazy.
Well I guess that about it.
















1 loving remarks:

Allison @ Allie Browns Layouts said...

What a great post! Loren and I snickered at how you live, work, and go to church in three different states. Your house is beautiful and I loved all the pictures! You guys look great and so happy! I'm happy for you!

Loren says there's good deer hunting in your area. Tons of huge deer. He wants to go hunting there now. ;)

Love ya!