Wednesday, October 27, 2010

PIctures of the new Baby.

Leg

Hand and Face

Foot, spine, and face with open mouth

Spine again

Face again

Profile



And what you have been waiting for the BOY partCan you see it??


Stay tuned for pictures of the rest of the family.
We just downloaded a bunch of pictures off Robs phone. He's had them for months.
They go all the way back to Kaylee's birthday to just a few days ago.
Some of you I don't need to say to stay tuned because you are on my blog everyday and for hours at a time. You know who you are and whats funny is you know I know who you are.





3 loving remarks:

Allison @ Allie Browns Layouts said...

Awwwww! Look at your littlest man!

I think I clicked on every picture at least a couple of times to get a better look.

In the picture with his spine, is that his hand too?

This part is always the best part of the pregnancy! It's like getting a sneak preview of what your angel is going to look like.

And hooray for a little boy! I can't wait to one day meet him!

Congrats girl! Love you.

Audrey said...

YEA! I'm so excited for you...can't wait to meet him.

Jamie said...

I love you, Sara, and I am so happy for your family! XOXOXO