Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Its Late!!






Allison And Raef
Me and Raef
Rob, Raef, Kaylee and Brady
Raef
Raef, Kaylee and Brady. (Kaylee is giving you a wink*)



So its about 12:30 right now and I have been laying in bed trying to go to sleep. With no luck, I have the worst Heart Burn in the world right now. So anyway while I was laying in bed the thought came to my head (in robs voice) "Sara why don't you post the pictures of Raefs Baptism?" So here I am out of bed posting pics of Raef's Baptism. Also here are some pictures of Lake Michigan. We went on Saturday in the evening after Raefs Baptism. Which was on 07/10/10. There was such a good turn out. Almost everyone from the Branch showed up. And I had a ton of help with refreshments. It truly was a blessing.


Robs Dad gave the opening prayer, and his mom gave a really good talk on baptism. Which totally made me almost cry. I held it in though. Then after the talk on baptism Raef was baptised by Rob and then we watched a short film that the Elders provided for us. When Raef and Rob returned Allison gave the talk on the Holy Ghost. (moms talk) She did awesome. Then Raef was confirmed by Rob, his dad and some members of the branch. He then was welcomed by the primary and the Branch President.



It really was a wonderful day. I wish you all could have been there to see him. Oh yeah can't forget to mention. Raef had a friend from school come. His Friend Jenna. They have been friends since Raef started first grade. It is seriously the cutest thing.



Well ok it is now 1am and I think I need to get to bed. I have a YARD SALE in the morning. Woohooo.

0 loving remarks: